Health-on-Line was established in 2000, offering health insurance that is not only affordable but is also tailored around the customers needs. Since 2012, Health-on-Line has been part of the AXA group, giving customers access range of benefits and discounts.
Health-on-Line Health Insurance Review
- Modular Approach to Cover – Tailor your policy to suit your needs
- Benefit from AXA PPP Partnership – Some benefits that are available to AXA PPP clients are available to Health-on-line clients too.
- NHS Cash Benefits – One of the highest NHS cash benefits of up to £2,000 per annum.
- Help at Hand – 24/7 helpline that allows you to talk to medical professionals to discuss your medical concerns.
- Large excess is an option for those who want one provided you either select no outpatient cover or full cover.
- When limiting your outpatient cover with Health-on-Line to bring down the cost you are NOT limiting any outpatient diagnostic tests or scans, these are still covered in full.
- Health-on-Line only cover a few select Spire hospitals in the UK and do not cover the HCA hospital group in central London.
Health For You gives you access to private hospitals that have been selected by Health-on-Line. This policy suits those who are looking for a less comprehensive policy and would like to keep the cost down.
- Private hospital and day-patient unit fees as long as you use a location specified in Our Hospital List.
- No yearly limit on specialist fees as long as you use a Health for You specialist.
- Accommodation for one parent paid in full while a child (under 16) who is covered by the policy is in hospital.
- Road ambulance transport which is medically necessary to transport you to another medical facility for your inpatient or day-patient treatment.
- No yearly limit for specialist referred surgery.
- You can upgrade out patient cover with Standard or Full out patient options.
* Findings are based on 49 clients, over the last 3 months who already had a live policy in place.
GET QUOTES OR ADVICE
Healthcare Clarity is a Health-on-Line intermediary. We are authorised by the financial conduct authority (FCA) to give clients advise on private medical insurance plans. Our service is free to clients and we are paid a percentage commission on the business placed with the health insurer. This does not mean you will pay more by using our service.